ERIE, Pa. - The men's cross country team headed up north this morning to compete at their 4th invitational of the season. The Redhawks finished 8th overall out of 8 teams with a 209 team score. For the fourth straight invite, Freshman runner Andy Domasky was the team's top finisher coming in at 25th individually with a time of 31:17.9 (average mile: 6:16). It's the Freshman's second best time and finish this year.
Individual Competitors: 58
- Freshman Robert Malcolm: 51st, 36:25.6 (average mile: 7:17)
- Freshman Miguel Martyr: 52nd, 37:57.2 (average mile: 7:35) | Martyr ran his best time of the season this afternoon, dropping a whopping 5 minutes and 30 seconds off his last time at Chatham on 9/27/2019.
- Sophomore Neal Shah: 53rd, 37:57.2 (average mile: 7:35) | Crossed the finish line with teammate Miguel Martyr.
- Sophomore Ammiel Francis: 56th, 41:51.3 (average mile: 8:22)
- Sophomore Richard Nziza: 57th, 43:11.6 (average mile: 8:38)
- Sophomore Dante McIntosh: 58th, 57:26.0 (average mile: 11:29)
NEXT RACE: The Redhawks compete again next Saturday, October 12th at Schenley Park for the Carnegie Mellon Invitational beginning at 10:00 a.m.